The RNDI-S is a new stereo DI with the same topologies & tone made famous by the highly-regarded single-channel RNDI. Its signature sound is the product of custom Rupert Neve-designed transformers and discrete FET amplifiers, delivering a powerful, vibrant direct sound worthy of the Rupert Neve name. Featuring dual TRS inputs with THRU connections for mono sources and a stereo 3.5mm jack for consumer devices, the RNDI-S delivers the full harmonic depth of your basses, guitars, keys, and all stereo sources.
The RNDI-S will be shipping in late January 2018, with an MSRP of $599 USD.
More on the RNDI-S.
For the last decade, the world’s leading live sound engineers have chosen Rupert Neve Designs as some of the only analog equipment to accompany their digital touring rigs. With mastering-grade 24-bit 192kHz converters and full Dante integration, the RMP-D8 finally offers the live sound world something that studios have always coveted: the sound of Rupert Neve Designs.
– 8 mic / line inputs with 48V phantom power, polarity reverse, input pad & high-pass filter controls
– 1dB-stepped class-A mic preamplifiers with 60dB gain and remote control capability
– Custom Rupert Neve Designs transformers for the larger-than-life tone of Rupert’s classic modules
– 24-bit / 192kHz Mastering-Grade Converters with precision-controlled internal clocking and enhanced jitter reduction
– Ultra-reliable, redundant power supplies capable of operating anywhere in the world
– Dante integration with redundant network ports for reliability
– Gain-compensated secondary output option with +/-12dB range
– 4 dual-channel AES outputs on XLR connectors
– Large OLED display with full local control; accurate and easy-to-read meters
– Complete integration with Dante Virtual Soundcard and Dante Via for direct computer input
– Reinforced steel chassis for enhanced RF shielding and rugged touring use in challenging environments
###The RMP-D8 will be available Q2 2018.
###More information coming soon.